- Patient had: Complete upper denture, and complete lower denture with 2 lower implants using locator attachments
- Reason for new dentures: Both dentures were ill fitting and stained, had required multiple relines/repairs, offered little retention for implants, patient was overclosed with a worn bite. Dentures were no longer appropriate.
- Age of old dentures: 10+ years old
- Patient received: Precision-equilibrated complete upper denture, and complete lower denture with 2 lower implants using locator attachments, both with Ivoclar SR Phonares II teeth
- Dentures made: December 2016
- Denturist: Stacey MacAulay