- Patient had: Complete upper and lower dentures
- Reason for new dentures: The patient was wearing his first set of dentures, inserted directly after extractions of his remaining teeth. As to be expected several years following extractions, noticeable bone loss was evident. Because of this bone loss, both dentures were fitting poorly and the lower denture was causing pain.
- Age of old dentures: 6 years
- Patient received: Complete upper and lower dentures with Ivoclar SR Phonares teeth
- Dentures made: January 2019
- Denturist: Stacey MacAulay