- Patient had: Complete upper and lower dentures. Lower denture was an immediate denture and had never been relined.
- Reason for new dentures: Both dentures were ill-fitting, stained, and no longer appropriate for the patient’s oral condition. Patient is overclosed with a worn bite. Dentures were not made as a set and lacked optimal function.
- Age of old dentures: 10+ years
- Patient received: Precision-equilibrated complete upper and lower dentures, with Ivoclar SR Phonares II teeth
- Dentures made: September 2016
- Denturist: Stacey MacAulay