- Patient had: Complete upper and lower dentures. Her lower denture had been constructed as an immediate denture and had never been relined.
- Reason for new dentures: Bone loss had led to ill fit. Excessive tooth wear negatively affected the bite, degraded ability to break down food properly, and changed aesthetics.
- Age of old dentures: 10+ years old
- Patient received: Precision-equilibrated complete upper and lower dentures, with Ivoclar SR Phonares II teeth
- Dentures made: December 2016
- Denturist: Stacey MacAulay